8 November 2012

DANGEROUS EFFECTS OF MICROWAVE OVEN


DANGEROUS EFFECTS OF MICROWAVE  OVEN

                                     In this busy and stressful life ,the Microwave ovens are an unavoidable member in a Kitchen. The microwave oven has a very good role  to help for fast preparation of food. So it has a very good place in the mind of housewives.

                          But everybody should learn the side effects of the microwave oven. As we know the cooking method of microwave oven is by heat through magnetic tubes. These tubes are coated with Beryllium oxide and  ceramic  to avoid  loss of heat .These Chemicals  will affects to the foods while cooking which cause CANCER & Loss of Vitamin B12 and other minerals which are essential for  human body .

Unknown

My Name is Sooraj.I am the founder of this blog.Blogging is my passion. so to improve my pasion ,i need your suggestions and supports.Like my facebook page and follow twitter if you like my post. Subscribe via email to get latest updates of Articletrolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

comments here

Total Pageviews

 

Copyright @ 2013 ARTICLE TROLLY.

Designed by Templateiy & CollegeTalks