8 May 2014

Increase traffic to your blog- few costly web traffic tips for free

TRAFFFFF  The word “TRAFFIC” is a 7 digit word. what we think usually,this is a small word. but it is a big word in  every  bloggers life because it will give you another 7 digit word “EARNING”. It’s a universal truth. when I started this blog , I didn’t know anything about blogging or SEO or traffics. Daily I was totally depends on Google & YouTube. I had a very less confidence about traffic because I was getting only 3-4 page views a day. I was in hurry to earn money fast. I read a lot of articles regarding how to get traffics to blog. Daily I learned new words  such as SEO,Social bookmarking, Meta tags, Backlinks,Anchor texts etc. I got some confusion “what are these words meant?”. then I started my journey behind these word. at last I came to know that without knowing these words meaning and how to work with these words, I cannot get traffic. I took2-3 months to learn only the basics because nobody was with me to teach me these things. Thanks to Google search engine. Google is my primary teacher.  I started writing the tips in a book which  I had learned from other different different blogs about the TRAFFIC.

Every new bloggers are looking at the sky “why my blog is not getting traffic”?? here I will tell you the step by step process to get your traffic.

1.WRITE QUALITY CONTENTS-  For getting traffic your blog should have at least 20-25 quality unique contents. That should be related to your blog title.  Each post must have 300 to 500 words. Check spelling and grammar mistakes (still my grammar is not improved. So forgive it with a smiling face. thank you friends). You should publish  new post/posts very alternative days. Select good fonts and font size which is suitable for readers. if your font or font size irritates or strains your readers,they will not visit your blog. do write in ENGLISH only because if you are writing in other language then you blog visitors will be from that particular region/country.

2.SHARE YOUR POST- Share your post to social networks & social bookmark sites. Facebook and twitter are a good source of traffic. Submit your post in reditt.com, stumble upon,digg etc. These social bookmark sites are having a good source of traffic. but remember one thing, the these social book mark sites are having their own policies. so read there rules and regulations before submitting your post

3.MAKE A FB FAN PAGE- it is very easy to make a Facebook fan page. but making an page will not help you to get traffic to your blog. So for getting traffic to blog from Facebook fan page ,you should make a profile picture and timeline picture about your blog or blog title. Visit My Facebook Page  to see how simply I made the profile picture and timeline picture

facebook fan page

Now a days getting LIKE to Fan page  is very difficult. But if you post interesting photos and  videos in your Facebook fan page you will get an organic Like. I don’t believe in PAID LIKES . Most of the fan pages if you see in Facebook, they might have 12k 18k 20k 123k  like this it represents 12thousand 18thousand etc. its not organic. to get organic likes you must upload viral content (not virus). I always try to ask questions or some funny photos etc.

4.POST FREE ADs- Tis is one of the best way to get a huge traffic to your site. you can post free ads to free ad sites like Quikr, OLX,Adbound, Indiamart, Oodle etc.If you are selling a product through blog like eBook ,electronics,Pdf files,pictures , videos,home appliances or other goods, this site will give you 70% customers.

5.UPLOAD VIDEOS- Upload interesting videos in video sites like YOUTUBE & DAILYMOTION. Create a YouTube channel. its free of cost.no hidden charges. So you upload some interesting videos  and add some summary about the video and your blog. add a link of your blog there. so your visitors can easily  visit to your blog. Thus your blog visitors will increase virally.

6.COMMENT ON OTHER BLOGS- Commenting to other blogs will help you to get a huge flow of visitors to your blog.but there are  some rules you must follow. that is you should not be a scam. if you are always providing an advertisement of your blog on other blog’s comment box ,naturally others will feel it’s a scam or sometimes the blog publisher will delete your comment. So write quality comments. add your blog link only if it necessary. Atleast do 15 comments per day to get a sound traffic. Mention your name in each comments so that your name or blog name will be familiar to the other blog readers or blog publishers.Add anchor text  of your blog to each comments you are writing. So do comments as soon as possible.

7.WRITE GUEST POST-Most of the bloggers who wrote about the traffic tips said that the guest post will give a very huge traffic to your  blog. But I will never agree with this statement. 20-25% traffic you can get from guest post(it’s a minimum). but this 20-25% is also a very good traffic instead of “zero”. the reason behind my disagree to that statement is nothing but  most of the visitors(not all) who are visiting the sites for reading the articles may read only the article, not the author. but regularly if you are writing to the same site,may be the visitors will recognize you. But there is a tip I give you. If you can write Quality guest post,then write and post it in highly traffic websites.

8.FORUM DISCUSSION- FORUM DISCUSSION           This is one of the best method I feels because if you start a quality discussion(Question),you will get a bundle of answers. if you get 50 answer,in that 25 peoples will visit your site.so you got a 25pageviews minimum from a single question (but if it is a quality one). do 10-15 forum discussion you must do a day.Also next tip is You should answer to the other question asked by the forum visitors. do a minimum of 20 answers per day. Add your blog link to each forum answers. use your blog name as Username to every forum sites.  You can use Google search engine to find the best forum sites related to your blog topic. its very easy to do. I will explain you how to   check forum sites in Google. For example:- You started a blog about PREGNANCY. your topic is PREGNANCY.  so go to Google and type PREGNANCY + FORUM FORUM in the search box and search it. you will get thousand and more search results. Click the first 10 sites because it have a strong traffic and Google rank.Signup with those site and start your discussion. Through this way you will get a huge amount of unique visitors every day to your blog.

9.ADD META TAGS: Add clear and clear meta tags to your blog.For adding meta tags,you should know about the basics of HTML. if you are blank in HTML,you can hire some designers from Freelancer,fewer etc. But those designers will charge you. I suggest you to join HTML  class in  nearest center atleast for one month because day by day HTML and CSS work will increase to your blog. adding meta tag is very easy . You can watch it in YouTube also.Meta tag has a vital role in Traffic and SEO. meta tag contains mainly meta description,title, and meta keywords. Add meta tag with proper keywords to find your blog in search engines.

10.SEO- SEO (search engine optimization) is very important to get traffic. without proper SEO you will never gets enough traffic . To get SEO, you should index your blog to the popular search engines.Google will index you automatically if your meta tags are correct. but you should submit your url to other search engines like yahoo,Bing etc  You can add your site to Technorati. Technorati is also a biggest site to index our blog to get SEO. 

I hope you understood the traffic. let me know whether you have done or planning to do. whatever it is,you write your experience in this comment box. give suggestions or ideas to me for improving my blog standards

Unknown

My Name is Sooraj.I am the founder of this blog.Blogging is my passion. so to improve my pasion ,i need your suggestions and supports.Like my facebook page and follow twitter if you like my post. Subscribe via email to get latest updates of Articletrolly

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article, and i myself is doing the same for my website. my website is http://www.sajidpackersandmovers.in/ , we are packers and movers service providers in Visakhapatnam, Vizag, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, Hyderabad and Bangalore. Visit our Website: http://www.sajidpackersandmovers.in , www.sajidpackersandmovers.net , www.sajidpackers.in .

    thank you
    sajid packers and movers
    www.sajidpackersandmovers.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

comments here

Total Pageviews

 

Copyright @ 2013 ARTICLE TROLLY.

Designed by Templateiy & CollegeTalks