29 April 2014

How to install Google transliterate in windows

Here I am showing you the simple steps to install Google transliterate in you windows PC or laptop. After installing Google transliterate you can type in your own languages in Web pages ,social medias,email  etc . There are a lot of languages Google is providing in Google transliterate . You can easily download and install this software from the  Google (click here)  pic 1
click on the WINDOWS menu in menu bar as I showed in picture. Now the next page will open.  In the right corner  you can see the Language list which  Google is providing for typing. check the list whether the language  which you want to install is available in language list. Select the languages which you want to install  then click on the “I agree” box  and Click INSTALL button to install the application. Wait for 5 minutes  for the installation. it will automatically install and the ICON will come in the task bar as I shown in this picture
pic 3
Click on this EN icon then it will show the Languages which you installed. select the preferred language which you want to type. then start typing

enjoy typing.
watch this video in you tube for video tutorial - http://youtu.be/cS4TpQdNWhs
feel free to ask questions regarding this topic.

Unknown

My Name is Sooraj.I am the founder of this blog.Blogging is my passion. so to improve my pasion ,i need your suggestions and supports.Like my facebook page and follow twitter if you like my post. Subscribe via email to get latest updates of Articletrolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

comments here

Total Pageviews

 

Copyright @ 2013 ARTICLE TROLLY.

Designed by Templateiy & CollegeTalks